Monday, April 2, 2012

WINNER OF THE MOTFF QUIZ!!!!

So who is Ryan to Becki?
By Becki Badger
You all had really good answers.  Jessica thinks he's the guy I love, Abbie thinks Linzee, Emmalee, and Kataleen are forcing me to like him, and Jasmine thinks he's Reth's brother and the good guy from my WIP.

The truth is, Ryan is the MMC in my WIP, Common Denominator.  Not only that, but he's a version of me.  Therefore, all of you were wrong in one respect.  I don't like-like him, because that would just be weird.  :D

Bearing this in mind, JASMINE came the closest.
CONGRATULATIONS, JASMINE!!!!  :)

Your prize is the privilege of being in four of our stories, (which I promise we will get written).  To Jessica and Abbie, thank you very much for participating, and I hope you'll try again when we do this again (as I'm sure we will).

2 comments:

  1. Haha, yay! Congrats, Jasmine and good going everyone else! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I know im late but I wanted to post :o

    ReplyDelete

Please subscribe to posts, as at least one of us will respond to your comments. Also, please refrain from crude or obscene, as well as nasty comments. Thank you!